April 6 thru 9, 2020
You should have received a notice from the City of Avondale and Sunland Asphalt about the street work being done in Rio Crossing next week, Monday through Thursday, April 6 thru 9.
This is important! Please read!
If you did not receive the document, I’ve scanned it an made it available… click here to download.
- This is for next week – April 6 thru 9
- Roma Avenue and streets to the south will be done Monday and Tuesday.
- Streets north of Roma Avenue will be done Wednesday and Thursday.
- Look carefully at the document to determine when your street will be worked on. Pay particular attention to which side of the street is being done on which day.
- Your car will be towed if parked on the wrong side of the street. Move it before 7am.
- If you run irrigation, it must not put water into the street. See the document for details.
- Trash and Recycle Bins must be out at 5am!! I believe they’ll pick up early those days to be done and out of the way before the street crews arrive
- Don’t drive on fresh street material!!
Please read the document for full details!!
Be sure to view the map on page 2!!